Re: [Evolution] Evolution Filters broken

As Andre said, never comment below the '-- ' sig separator.

instead of moving emails directly to the saved on my pc folder first
then filtering them.. I need to filter the emails directly from the
aol
account to the folder I need it to go to on SAVED ON MY PC.

The filters operate on the unseen messages in Inbox(es). Once you have
moved the message to another folder, the subsequent actions don't
follow it to that folder. Also, once the message is downloaded and been
filtered, it has been "seen" so even moving it to another Inbox will
not cause the filters to be run on it. "Unread" is not the same as
"Unseen".

P.