Re: [Evolution] Font size in HTML mail ?

On Thu, 2020-10-01 at 17:18 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Right, it was just an suggestion but I though you had removed
something, like Minimum font size?

        Hi,
no, I did not remove anything, I only moved it in a way that users have
control over it.

Also, I just noted that Min font size didn't really work for HTML
mails(from Outlook), still at original size.

Works for me, with an Undelivered message notification from the server.
I tried with value 50, which made the text super-large. Remember, it's
pixels. If you are on hiDPI, then maybe the value should be larger. In
any case, the drawing is handled by WebKitGTK, thus if anything doesn't
work it might be a question for them. Evolution only sets the value.
        Bye,
        Milan