Re: [Evolution] Font size in HTML mail ?

On Thu, 2020-10-01 at 13:49 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund via evolution-list
wrote:
I really need to increase the font size these days and I cannot find
a setting that affects the contents of HTML contents. I guess there
should be some % number setting somewhere ?

        Hi,
if you mean when reading HTML mails, then you can Ctrl+MouseWheel to
change the zoom temporarily, or you can limit the minimum font size in
Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->General tab->Message Display
section->Minimum Font Size option. Evolution used to set it, but I
removed it for the 3.38.0.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: a side note: Gmail seems to understand "Normal" font size as
"small" for the rest of the world, which makes it hard to read when
people change the font size in the Gmail's web UI. No idea whether it's
your case too, this is just one place I noticed it with (reported to
Google weeks ago, no response from them yet).