Re: [Evolution] "Cannot get message", why?

On Wed, 2020-11-18 at 10:44 +0100, Chris Ramsden via evolution-list
wrote:
Do I need to acquire their public keys? Switch something on in Evo?

        Hi,
I'm afraid your issue is different from Mario's.

Could you run evolution from a terminal, maybe it shows something
there. If you run it as:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io, imapx:conman evolution

then you'll see a raw communication and some extended debugging about
the connection, which may help. Do not share the log, unless you are
fine to share something private (do not do that), as some private
information can be also encoded, not visible on the first look.

I would select one of the offending messages and check what will be
added on the terminal.
        Bye,
        Milan