Re: [Evolution] Printing Mail to PDF

The Emails are in HTML - I can click on the links in Evolution and they work Ok. The same happens if I paste the email body into the Calendar , the links work Ok but fail when printed to PDF.

I am using the version of Evolution in the Linux Mint Repository 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

I am using Linux Mint 19.3 MATE 64 bit . I'm not sure what version the Print to File as PDF is, I can't find where this is located in the system, it does not appear on the printer list

Thanks

John