Re: [Evolution] Evo 3.38.1 composer pauses

Using F33 with KDE here. I haven't seen this, but I never compose mail
in HTML so maybe there's a connection. In the past, lagginess has
sometimes been associated with Evo looking up online contact info when
filling in addresses.

I'm not one for using HTML either (unless I REALLY have to). It's only
in the composer that I'm seeing it. I suspect that WebKit is doing
something in the background, and I wish it would stop it.

P.