[Evolution] export List of Calendar entries to ics

Hello everybody,

I'm using my calendar to report actions in my consulting work. Nice,
because I can do entries from my phone and the desktop.

When it comes to billing I'd like to export a list of calendar entries.
I can search entries belonging to one customer and see a list of
actions - unluckily always for one month only.
AFAIK, I cannot copy this list to clipboard.
Menu > File > Export as iCalendar does not work either, only creates
one single entry, not all from the list.
I found online ics2csv converters which would do that job, but without
a ics file that does help.

Does someone have a good solution for that task?

Cheers,
Wolf