Re: [Evolution] export List of Calendar entries to ics

On Fri, 2020-11-13 at 14:23 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
...and see a list of actions - unluckily always for one month only

        Hi,
just by an accident, it's a 3.40 material. The list view will have no
time constraint there.

AFAIK, I cannot copy this list to clipboard.
Menu > File > Export as iCalendar does not work either, only creates
one single entry, not all from the list.

You are right. I tried it here and even the List View supports
multiselect, this multiselect doesn't cover copy/move to calendar or
even to the clipboard, it always picks only a single event from the
selection. You can right-click the calendar and Save as iCalendar, but
it will contain all the events from the calendar, not only filtered
view. You'd need an external tool for the "post-processing". I think
there was a bug filled to allow tabular export (CSV) from the tables.
        Bye,
        Milan