Re: [Evolution] ews - Global Address List

Thanks for your reply, Milan.

I was not able to find anything like the OAB URL in the properties. Anyway, there is a checkbox to enable storing the GAL for offline use. Did that, and voila ... after a restart the list was fully populated! The GAL for our organization is not too big, so it is not a big deal to keep it that way.

Tonight I'm going to check this on the second machine I mentioned.