Re: [Evolution] ews - Global Address List

On Thu, 2020-11-12 at 09:10 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

On Wed, 2020-11-11 at 23:46 +0100, Ford Prefect via evolution-list
wrote:
What could be the reason for the two machines behaving so
differently?

        Hi,
you are right that the shown contacts are those, which you searched for
before. It works this way, because you've disabled offline GAL. Go to
Properties of the EWS' mail account and check whether the OAB URL is
filled - that tells evo-ews where the Offline Address Book (OAB) is. If
not, try to press the Fetch URL button, which can fill it. Then, in the
Receiving Options tab, you can select to use Offline Global Address
List. Once you enable it nad pick the one you want to use, restart the
evolution-addressbook-factory process, to have the option fully
propagated in the backend. The easiest might be by running:

On my O365 account I tried in Offline GAL a Fetch List and got this:
Failed to locate offline address books.

The reported error was “2000008;reason="The token contains no permissions, or permissions can not be
understood.";error_category="invalid_grant"”.

Normal ?