Re: [Evolution] export collections of mails to txt file

On Mon, 2020-11-02 at 15:53 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
Does anybody have a good idea for a quick&easy solution?

        Hi,
nothing quick and easy from my side.

A manual way would look like:
a) view a message
b) select portion of the text you are interested in in the preview panel
c) paste it to a text editor
d) save the file
e) close the editor
f) repeat from step a) as long as other messages to save as text exist.

There might be some tools to convert mbox to text, I mean command line
tools, but I'm not aware of any (not using it). I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan