Re: [Evolution] export collections of mails to txt file

On Mon, 2020-11-02 at 15:53 +0100, Herr Oswald wrote:
Hello everybody,

I need to export the text contents of a number of messages to a text
file. I tried mbox export, but there I get a lot of unwanted contents
(headers, attachments etc). Regexing out them is more than my limited
abilities can do...

I found this very old thread:
http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/exporting-mails-to-txt-or-pdf-td4655326.html

but the attempt to drag messages to a nautilus folder reliable crashes
evo and at least the mouse...

Does anybody have a good idea for a quick&easy solution?

What format are these mails in? HTML? Plaintext? Rich Text? Something
else?

poc