Re: [Evolution] export collections of mails to txt file

A manual way would look like:
a) view a message
b) select portion of the text you are interested in in the preview
panel
c) paste it to a text editor
d) save the file
e) close the editor
f) repeat from step a) as long as other messages to save as text
exist.

There might be some tools to convert mbox to text, I mean command
line
tools, but I'm not aware of any (not using it). I'm sorry.
      Bye,
      Milan

Thank you Milan, so I was not completely stupid, good to know.
As I'm not processing rocket science secrets, hopefully the use of that
online converter won't kill me...

Cheers,
Wolf