Re: [Evolution] Multipart issue

On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 17:31 -0500, Robert G (Doc) Savage wrote:
Here's a copy/paste of the Evolution compose window of my reply to Sam.
I've attached the as-sent message from my Sent folder. Unfortunately
the cut/past action strips away all HTML formatting carried forward
from the original messages from Sam and I when I click on Reply. I Hope
this helps.

Fedora and Evolution do not make it easy to insert screen captures to
illustrate what's going on in companion terminal windows. I typically
have to use a mixture of plain text and HTML encoding to make the
outbound message show what I'm trying to demonstrate. I can't just use
plain text.

As Milan says, when doing copy-paste into Evolution, the recommended
procedure is to use the Preformatted option in the composer's drop-down
menu. This will stop the composer from imposing its own ideas about
formatting the pasted text.

poc