Re: [Evolution] Forwarding of meeting invites?

On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 17:15 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I think it can be a calendar feature that then appears as an email
in the other end, just like a regular invite.
Looked into link you provided and maybe it is just an
MeetingRequest with some other params?

Just saw a Sender and a From component in that MeetingRequest so I
think I am on the
right track?
Just pick upp the meeting, change Sender, To and Keep From ?

        Hi,
I'm sorry, no idea. I only know that some parts are read only. Also,
Evolution doesn't have GUI counterparts for these things.

Out of interest, do you connect to a company-hosted EWS server or to
the office365.com server? Just wondering whether the EWS protocol will
be still relevant for you:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2020-May/msg00170.html

        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: by the way, as you use Evolution, would you mind to Reply To List
(Ctrl+L) here, instead to Reply To All, please? I'm on the list, thus
the private messages I receive (with me and the list in CC), make it
harder to reply to the list, which I prefer, unless asked by the sender
otherwise.