Re: [Evolution] Forwarding of meeting invites?

On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 15:40 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
maybe there is an calendar EWS API for that ?

        Hi,
I do not know, it's a long time since I checked any such thing. You can
browse for it yourself, if interested:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/client-developer/web-service-reference/ews-xml-elements-in-exchange
But as it's a Mail component, I rather expect it to be in Mail, than in
Calendar. Or, if it's like "invite someone else", or even "delegate to
someone else", then these might have their counterparts in the Calendar
API. I think. I do not know.
        Bye,
        Milan