[Evolution] Office 365 with Multi Factor Authentication and unfriendly Active Directory Admins

Hi

One of the companies I've been using Evolution-EWS on for years without an issue has decided to move to MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) in order to make things more secure. They've also stated that the only supported environment is to use Outlook for mail.

I've found that changing to the standard URL (https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx) allows one to set the authentication type to OAuth2 (Office365). This has a great Help link, but the AD admins were not open to anything other than Outlook and weren't even willing to discuss it.

The question is how can I get the settings I need to make this work?
- I can find the Tenant ID in various places. (e.g. sign in to portal.azure.com, click on ? for Help and choose Show Diagnostics - the json file it opens shows the Tenant ID.)
- How can I get the APP ID that I must enter? I do not have access to Azure Active Directory or to App Registrations.

Any advice on how to make this work would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to have to use Web Browser Access just for this one account.

Regards,
Louis