[Evolution] Outbox subscribing to Foreing Folders

Hello there, I was reading a thread discussing how to read different email addresses using evolution-ews plugin.
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2013-January/msg00141.html

So I tried both two configurations inside my evolution on ubuntu 20.04 running ews plugin 3.36.1-1

New account creation flagged with «open Mailbox of other user» didn't work, i bet because of company's Exchange365 configuration.

Subscribing to Foreign Folders is working, but foreign Outbox is missing.

I created a new SMTP account, using the other's email address, to send mails impersonating another account but I dont know where to put outsent foreign account mails. That sent mails are dropped inside my own (authenticated) Outbox folder in my personal mailbox.
Any chance to subscribe to foreign Outbox?

Thanks for your help. Best regards :)