Re: [Evolution] Evolution stuck on one mail message

On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 22:16 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 12:42 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
Alternatively, how can I install evolution in my own account?  I've
been told that newer versions will want to change the format of the
stored mail. I'd rather not do that because I have evolution on other
computers (where it works fine). I keep their archives synchronized by
rsync-ing, them using evolution to move from the received package into
the correct archive directories.

I'll just note that if your email provider supports IMAP none of that
is necessary.

All of my accounts are on imap providers. But I don't have my archives
at my providers. I have them on my own computers.

poc