[Evolution] Calendar: Start of Week Problem

Hi Everyone,

New to the list, and I've been using Evolution for about 4 months. I've
looked through what I could find about setting the start day of the
week, which is Sunday for me (US), but it seems the week display is
still Saturday, even the highlighting of the week on the small monthly
in left starts with Saturday. If I have start of week set to Sunday
shouldn't these also indicate that?

If there is a setting I've missed please point me in that direction.

Thanks for any help,
Allen

--
Allen Farley <al farley gmail com>
from Manjaro - Evolution Groupware Suite