Re: [Evolution] new user - spam issue

About Pete's post and your comment on it:
it is indeed inside Gmail that the problem occurs, not in Evolution.

Ah, OK, I assumed because you posted on an Evolution list that it was
something you were doing in Evolution

I simply - perhaps naively - assumed it might have to do with the
Evo. install, since it happened at that same time.
So, now I presume you will suggest that I investigate via the Gmail-
forum instead of here?

Do you have any spam scanners running in Evolution? If not, then it's
nothing to do with Evolution. If you do, then telling Gmail that a
message is not spam will not affect the Evolution spam filters.

If you do have spam scanning enabled in Evolution then it may be the
cause of what you are seeing and I would strongly urge you to turn it
off.

P.