Re: [Evolution] new user - spam issue

Sorry, I'll try to remember not to top-post on this list.
I guess deleting all previous text, like I did now, is ok then?

About the labels:
yes, I use a lot of labels and have many posts with 2 to 4 labels.

About Pete's post and your comment on it:
it is indeed inside Gmail that the problem occurs, not in Evolution.

I simply - perhaps naively - assumed it might have to do with the Evo. install, since it happened at that same time.
So, now I presume you will suggest that I investigate via the Gmail-forum instead of here?
Thanks again for the replies, both Patrick and Pete.

greetings,
Ludo