Re: [Evolution] Filter problems when running shell command...

On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 14:13 +0200, DrOteonu wrote
However, this does not have any effect, because if the script is not called,

Here I should have said "if the script is not effectively called" - perhaps it has been called, but failed at some point.

it also seems not to write anything to the log. So I still can't find out what happens when it does not work. Or did you mean some other kind of logging?

TIA,
DrO