Re: [Evolution] Losing settings

Hi,

On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 08:48 +1000, Theo Bao via evolution-list wrote:
1. When I update new settings in Calendar etc they are lost when I
shut down evolution and restart it.
How can I save settings permanently please?

Please provide a specific example.

2. Every time I start or refresh Evolution it re-downloads all
messages etc, which takes a long time.

Which kind of email account (POP, IMAP, etc) is that about?
What does "re-download" mean? Even without opening a message?

Why cannot Evolution just update the NEW messages only (like in
Thunderbird etc)?

Hard to say without more information. Could be that your mail server is
broken, or that your Evolution settings could be changed.

Thank you for the wonderful Evolution. (3.22.6 version in MX Linux)

Just for the records, that version is many years old.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/