Re: [Evolution] Losing settings

On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 08:48 +1000, Theo Bao via evolution-list wrote:
1. When I update new settings in Calendar etc they are lost when I shut
down evolution and restart it.
How can I save settings permanently please?
2. Every time I start or refresh Evolution it re-downloads all messages
etc, which takes a long time.
Why cannot Evolution just update the NEW messages only (like in
Thunderbird etc)?

That's very suspicious. It makes me wonder if there's something wrong
with your setup. Have you changed the default location for Evolution?
Is your home directory writeable? Are there any relevant entries in the
system log?

Maybe try running Evo from the command line and looking at the terminal
output.

poc