Re: [Evolution] Feature

yeah, you remind me about the song of the twins: i think after 9 months there is life outside the womb, while you: what are you claiming? you are crazy, our life is short dark and full of suffering and ends in here...

anyway, i spent more than a day trying to install evolution from source and miserably failed...meanwhile i configured thunderbird..and what do you know? message sorting,there, takes less than three seconds, and i can select an option to always use high contrast colors, unlike evolution which adapts the system and senders colors...

so my problem is resolved and the suffering is over a while after ;)