Re: [Evolution] Evolution icon

PS:

On 15. Mar 2020, at 02:31, John Gilbert via evolution-list wrote:
I have no idea how to use this list. Thanks for your suggests. I’ll
muddle through.

in Apple Mail do not use “Reply”, instead use “Reply All”. Then delete
“To”, but keep Cc.
Editing the email body works as for any other mail client, too. You
got rid of HTML, I don‘t know, if this is still possible for all Apple
Mail clients. I suspect that my reply contains HTML.

Nice, my reply contains no HTML, too, but unfortunately it contains no
wrapping either.

If possible use Evolution, instead of Apple Mail ;).