Re: [Evolution] Evolution icon

On 15. Mar 2020, at 02:31, John Gilbert via evolution-list wrote:
I have no idea how to use this list. Thanks for your suggests. I’ll muddle through.

Hi,

in Apple Mail do not use “Reply”, instead use “Reply All”. Then delete “To”, but keep Cc.
Editing the email body works as for any other mail client, too. You got rid of HTML, I don‘t know, if this is
still possible for all Apple Mail clients. I suspect that my reply contains HTML.

Regards,
Ralf