Re: [Evolution] Evolution icon

On 15. Mar 2020, at 03:03, John Gilbert via evolution-list wrote:
I can’t say I agree with the system theme overriding the application icon, but I can live with it.

Hi John,

it‘s possible to edit this, but IMO way too off-topic for this mailing list.

Thanks for the pointer.

You are welcome!

FWIW iPad Mail provides an unsubscribe button, but apart from this feature, it‘s a PITA to use (in general
and) for mailing lists. I suspect it‘s the same for Apple Mail.

Regards,
Ralf