Re: [Evolution] Setting the sender account for a mail composer window started from the command line

On Tue, 2020-03-10 at 09:41 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2020-03-10 at 02:11 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
But starting Evolution again, the local Outbox is empty.

I tried it here. I had Evolution running, and copied eml.mbox file into
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Outbox/new/
then I switched to Evolution, selected the Outbox - nothing happened,
message was not shown. Then I moved away from the Outbox to another On
This Computer folder and only then Outbox showed (1) and when I
returned back to the Outbox the message was there.

Interesting. This does not work for me in 3.34.4. Still no messages
shown, no matter if I drop files into .Outbox/new/ or .Outbox/cur/.
Maybe I should try with 3.36. :)

Nope, mbox format is one file per folder, it's Maildir, which has one
file per message.

Garr, mixed them up again. Sorry!

Cheers,
andre