Re: [Evolution] Setting the sender account for a mail composer window started from the command line

On Tue, 2020-03-10 at 02:11 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
But starting Evolution again, the local Outbox is empty.

        Hi,
I tried it here. I had Evolution running, and copied eml.mbox file into
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/.Outbox/new/
then I switched to Evolution, selected the Outbox - nothing happened,
message was not shown. Then I moved away from the Outbox to another On
This Computer folder and only then Outbox showed (1) and when I
returned back to the Outbox the message was there. On the disk, the
message was moved from new/ to cur/ and renamed to eml.mbox:2,S by
libcamel. It looks like the refresh of the folder is somehow tricky in
the Maildir structure.