[Evolution] Is there a possibility of placing a NATIVE text translator for Evolution 3.36?

Hello Evolution Team

I'm a recent Linux user and have switched from Thunderbird email
awareness to Evolution.

Super simple and easy to set up, but what I miss is an instant email
translator that can change the text language in just one click.

Is there a possibility to incorporate a text translation tool in
Evolution like there is in Thunderbird like the M$ Edge browser text
translator and the S3.Google Translator that worked in the old
Thunderbird versions?

Evolution version used is 3.36 with ArcoLinuxb-deepin V20.3.4 Distro.

Note: I searched my doubts on the internet and on the Evolution site,
but I didn't find anything about it.

Thanks for your attention

Edson Santos