Re: [Evolution] Syncevolution extension

On Mon, 2020-06-15 at 13:51 -0500, Orrin McGill wrote:
I am looking for someone that uses the extension "Syncevolution" to
sync their Android cell phone with Evolution address and calendar.

        Hi,
the SyncEvolution is a 3rd-party software, it is not part of the
Evolution project. You may get better luck using their mailing list:
syncevolution syncevolution org .

For what it's worth, I'd recommend to use some public server (like
Google, when you talk about Android) and connect the phone and
Evolution itself to it, without a need of the man-in-the-middle (the
SyncEvolution). The advantage is that the data will be on the (Google)
server, no need to take care of its backup and such. The disadvantage,
maybe, is that the data will be on the (Google) server, you'd need the
connection to it in order to synchronize the data.
        Bye,
        Milan