Re: [Evolution] Syncevolution extension

On Mon, 2020-06-15 at 13:51 -0500, Orrin McGill wrote:
I am looking for someone that uses the extension "Syncevolution" to
sync their Android cell phone with Evolution address and calendar.

Once you found someone, what would happen / change?
Basically: Please ask instead of asking to ask. :)

(Also, IIUC it is not some extension but an application on its own.)

Or recommendations for a better solution.

I haven't decided on which extension to use if there are others.

I am using Linux Mint 19.3 and Evolution 3.28xxx

If you (or anyone) has improvements for
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/sync-with-other-devices.html
please share them. Thanks!

andre