Re: [Evolution] search by content

Am Mittwoch, den 10.06.2020, 12:31 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via evolution-
list:
Just to make things clear, how precisely do you search in the folder,
please? Being it with the panel above the message list or otherwise,
and what exact settings you use there, please?

Actually its not a really specific search variant. I always wondered why it
is working so good anyway :-)

I simply search the folder with the panel above the message list and search
by "Message contains" in "Current folder".

I tried to downgrade evolution and with evolution-3.36.1 evolution-ews-
3.36.1 the search works fine again.

In short:
Using evolution-3.36.3:
online: searching by "Message contains" takes ages. I don't know if it
finishes sometime.
offline: searching by "Message contains" in a folder with ~20.000 messages
takes ~30 seconds.

Using evolution-3.36.1:
online: searching by "Message contains" in a folder with ~20.000 messages
takes ~2 seconds.

thanks!
Helge