[Evolution] search by content

Hi,

since a few days the search does not work for me like it used to: Before
(tm) I could search all mail relatively quickly (~20.000 Mails) with "search by content".
Now it remains with "Generating message list".

Two things happened during this period that are not commonplace for me and
therefore might have something to do with it?

1.) I updated the package a few days ago to: evolution-3.36.3-1.fc32.x86_64
2.) I received many very long text mails a few days ago (up to 30 MB logfile
text in the mail body). I have deleted them but maybe it is because of the
structure of the cache/index/db? and therefore may have something to do with it?

I read that the folders.db in ~/cache/evolution/mail/xxx/ might have
something to do with it?

Thanks
Helge