[Evolution] Evolution Macro Plugin

Hi,

sometime ago I posted a message to prevent sending emails to recipient from an account. eg: don't send professional email from personal account.
I tried changing the sender account feature in the settings but I can't make it work and if I understand well it will change the sender account "silently". I would prefer having a popup requesting confirmation and allowing to change the account.

I think I'm reaching the end of this approach. I looked at macro script but I haven't found. Are there any macro script I havent found ?

I looked at plugins code but I havent programmed in C for decades. Any ides on how and what to do ?

thanks
stephane