Re: [Evolution] Evolution where did it move on git naming ?

On Tue, 2020-07-21 at 10:56 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
Can we please, PLEASE not get into this here?  I've read every single
argument there is to read, pro and con, about this issue over and over
on every F/OSS list I subscribe to (and I subscribe to many of them).

Hi,

that's interesting, since I'm a subscriber of many FLOSS mailing lists,
too. In my case those lists are related to Linux and BSD. This is the
very first time this issue raised its ugly head on a mailing list I do
follow.

Actually it was a problem for the OP to build bogofilter, due to the
migration from a "master" to a "main" branch. I suspect a lot of
breakages will follow and without any doubts those migrations of terms
will solve not a single issue related to racism.

It's just another symbolic, insincere and most worse of it, another
counterproductive sanction.

Regards,
Ralf