Re: [Evolution] Inserting a table in mail body and text search

On Sat, 2020-07-18 at 13:20 +0530, kumar k via evolution-list wrote:
Dear Sirs,

I am new to evolution and its a  wonderful linux client application
to office 365. Appreciate your wonderful efforts for this project.

I have these queries.

Evolution version is 3.36.3-0ubuntu1

1) I would like to know how to insert a table in the mail body

In the message editor you should have a button that can change between
Plain Text and HTML. Select HTML, then you should have a second row of
icons with a table icon in it. Press that.

2) how to do any text search to know if it exists in any mail. As of
now search is possible with subject or address.

Click on the magnifying glass to select what to search on.

/Jerome