Re: [Evolution] Publish calendar information

On Fri, 2020-07-17 at 10:17 +0200, Ron wrote:
Note that with thunderbird it was working ot of the box...

        Hi,
I'm wondering how they send it there. I checked the icalx.com and the
only thing the author mentions there is something about "To publish a
new calendar from iCal, select the "Publish on a Web server" option,
and use one of the URLs: ...", which is not much from the technical
point of view. I tried curl command [1], but it didn't make it, from
which I guess they want some "special" format of the request.

(but thunderbirds office365 support is so poor it is useless for my
work)

Eh, that's another can of worms [2].
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] curl -v -k http://icalx.com/private/USER/ -X POST -d @/tmp/test_event.ics --header "Content-Type:
text/calendar; charset=utf-8" --user USER:PASSWORD
[2]
https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/blogs/upcoming-changes-to-exchange-web-services-ews-api-for-office-365/
    Frankly, the Graph API (the suggested "replacement" for the EWS) is
    currently more limiting than useful, which is a shame.