Re: [Evolution] Publish calendar information

On Thu, 2020-07-09 at 15:51 +0200, Ron via evolution-list wrote:
"Could not open icalx.com: operation not supported"

        Hi,
I do not have answers for your questions, I'm sorry, I only have a note
about the error message.

The "Operation not supported" usually comes from gvfs (glib/gio),
meaning that there is nothing to serve the chosen protocol (to mount
the destination with that protocol). Maybe check whether there are any
sub-packages for the gvfs with needed protocol, in case your
distribution splits them from the main package.

Note the destination is mounted in read/write mode, which the http://
(usually) doesn't allow (I do not count file uploads in forms).
        Bye,
        Milan