[Evolution] Publish calendar information

Hi all,

I am trying to publish my calendar info to icalx.com, which basically should allow you to choose the "Publish on a web server" option using the URL http://icalx.com/public/myname/

Unfortunately, no luck so far. When I choose "Custom Location" (under Preferences, Calendar and Tasks, Publishin Information) and fill in icalx.com I get the error "Could not open icalx.com: operation not supported", and when I choose WebDAV (HTTP) (which seems to fit the bill, given all the fields that can be completed) the result is a location that looks like dav://myname icalx com/public/myname, which leads to a similar error message: "the location is not supported". Perhaps not surprising given the strange dav: prefix.

So the question is: has anyone ever been successful in publishing a calendar on icalx.com or any similar site? And what protocol was used?

Thanks in advance for any pointers,
Ron