From: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Working with tables in New Mail composer is frustrating
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 07:16:36 +0200

On Fri, 2020-07-10 at 01:31 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
Any comments on your experiences?

	Hi,
it seems you've 3.36.3. The 3.38.0 will have a new composer code, which
works differently in some aspects, including those you mentioned
(especially the undo/redo). It may have its own bugs, of course, as
it's a new code. It also relies on WebKitGTK editing behavior more than
the old composer.

I cannot speak of the table drawing, it looks like a CSS thing to me.
Though I'm not sure.
	Bye,
	Milan