Re: [Evolution] Email window does not close on deleting mail

On Tue, 2020-07-07 at 21:05 +0200, Tom wrote:
Another (new?) behaviour I just see is opening the mail window in
full size always. Can I get a predefined size for the mail window ?

        Hi,
the new mail window (aka the message composer) remembers its size and
restores it the next time you open it. I just tested it and it works
properly here, even the maximized/unmaximized state is properly saved,
thus unless something failed when saving/loading the window size/state
it should work for you too. You can try to run evolution from a
terminal, maybe it'll show some related error messages there (like
failures to save the state or to load it).

Can we discuss it as follow-up or should I open a new thread ?

Yeah, it's better to not mix unrelated things, but, well, it's already
here. Splitting in this stage doesn't make much sense.
        Bye,
        Milan