[Evolution] Email window does not close on deleting mail

Hello to all people on the list,

after having been away for years from the linux world, I'm back to
evolution as well as to linux :-)
But the new version (3.36.3-0ubuntu1 here) seems to work other than I
remember ?! I'm kinda sure, that my mail windows closed on some actions
(like delete, forward or answer) automatically and the next window was
the inbox again ??!
But as of now, e.g. mail window does not close on deleting mail.

Would it be possible to get this feature back, or with options as shown
below ?

After moving or deleting an open item:

- Open the Previous item
- Open the next item