Re: [Evolution] REQ: better "Message location" condition in serach folders

Am Montag, den 06.07.2020, 15:19 +0100 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:
On Mon, 2020-07-06 at 14:56 +0200, Volker Wysk wrote:
Ironically, your reply illustrates my point perfectly. It doesn't
contain any of the List-* headers, presumably because you used
Reply-
To-All instead of Reply-To-List.

I don't even have a "reply to all" button in the toolbar in my
evolution version 3.36.3. It only lurks in the "message" menu. I've
never used it. I've used the "reply to list" button.

If you had used Reply To List, the reply would have contained List-*
headers, which it didn't. I assume you clicked Group Reply, which
(IIRC) uses Reply To List when it can, i.e. when the message being
replied to has the headers, and Reply To All otherwise.

What I've used is "Antwort an Gruppe", literally "reply to group". I
though this was a translation imprecision and meant "reply to list".

From what you've said, I now think it is okay to do "reply to group",
since it replies to the list if possible.

Volker