[Evolution] REQ: better "Message location" condition in serach folders

Hi!

I'm trying to build a search folder which will find my personal mail
(no mailing lists) and only my personal mail. I've figured out that it
could be done using a condition on the "message location". I have all
my mailing list folders in a common superfolder, so I would need a
condition "message location is no subfolder of ...".

Therefore I'd like to request a feature: Make the "message location"
condition more flexible, such that not only folders, but also folder
hirarchies can be tested.

I've tried to post this REQ in the evolution bug tracker, but Gnome
Gitlab says:

  Please note that due to spam, new user registrations are disabled.
  Please use 3rd party logins for logging in if you don't have an
  existing account.

No luck with Github either.

Cheers,
Volker