Re: [Evolution] REQ: better "Message location" condition in serach folders

On Mon, 2020-07-06 at 02:38 +0200, Volker Wysk wrote:
It's just what you have quoted: "Evolution *does* have a notion
of mailing lists and mailing list addresses. In the "Message" menu,
there is an item "mailing list", which appears to be connected with
mailing list folders." Evolution already does know which address
belongs to which mailing list.

That's for messages received from mailing lists, as mailing lists
include specific message headers. It is not about messages sent to
random email addresses which maybe are mailing lists or maybe not.

Please file feature requests in https://gitlab.gnome.org and describe
actual problems to solve (instead of assumed solutions).

I'm repeating myself again:

"I've tried to post this REQ in the evolution bug tracker, but Gnome
Gitlab says:

  Please note that due to spam, new user registrations are disabled.
  Please use 3rd party logins for logging in if you don't have an
  existing account."

I'm also repeating myself again: I have no idea what blocks you from
creating an account, as you still have not explained what specifically
blocks you from creating an account. Are you unable to create a Github,
Google, or GitLab.com account? Are you unwilling? Something else?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net