Re: [Evolution] How to change Email Account Order

On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 14:00 -0500, David H. Lynch Jr. via evolution-
list wrote:
Is there a way to change this  and arrange accounts as I prefer ?

        Hi,
as far as I know, it is still possible, I even use it myself (recent
development version, but still). It's done in Edit->Preferences->Mail
Accounts, drag & drop the accounts there.

Maybe run evolution from a terminal, in case there would be any runtime
warning.
        Bye,
        Milan