Re: [Evolution] How to change Email Account Order

Am Donnerstag, den 30.01.2020, 14:00 -0500 schrieb David H. Lynch Jr.
via evolution-list:
I am running Evolution 3.30.5-1.1 On a Debian system.

In prior versions II was able to set the account order by dragging
and
dropping accounts eitehr on the account/folder window or by editing
the
accounts.

Since upgrading account order appears to be alphabetical by name.
Is there a way to change this  and arrange accounts as I prefer ?

For me (version 3.34.3) you can do it with drag&drop in Bearbeiten ->
Einstellungen -> E-Mail-Konten.

That's the German language. My translation: Edit -> Settings -> E-Mail
accounts. It can be different for you, since this is a translation
English -> German -> back to English.

Hope it works.

Volker